The Mammouth friendly winter events, putting participants first.
Since 2005. Simple FUN.
1. This Agreement constitutes a binding contract. The user as well as the parent or legal guardian, recognizes the following terms and agree to comply.
2. The user acknowledges that its use of the trails is voluntary and recognize the risks, dangers and facts of chance associated with the practice of their activity. He agreed that it may be subject to such risks, dangers and facts chance.
2.1 These risks, dangers and facts of chance include in particular injury or discomfort that may be caused by:
a) The inner drive or outdoor activities including especially weight training, running, hiking, swimming, biking, cross country skiing ...; b) Overwork, use or stretching various muscle groups and cardiovascular sessions exhausting; c) Vigorous physical exertion, sudden movements, turns and sudden stops; d) A fall or other movements after he slipped, slipped or tripped due to a surface or slippery, uneven or irregular; e) A contact, collision or impact with people, animals, equipment, trees, fences, etc. or other objects; f) participation does not respect his own limits or abilities or outside of the designated space; g) isolation after losing its group or splitting the group; h) The inappropriate use of a piece of equipment or mechanical failure of a piece of equipment; i) Extreme weather conditions can cause frostbite, hypothermia or sunstroke; j) Meetings with animals or allergenic plants; k) Travel to and: workouts, competitive activities and uncompetitive related activities that are an integral part of the activities; l) All risks normally associated with the practice activities.
3. The user agree that the injury or discomfort resulting from the activities can be serious, generate sequels, cause paralysis or even death. The risk of injury increases when the participant experiences fatigue or do not respect the rules of conduct.
4. Users agree that CCPAQ, their officers and directors, contractors, volunteers and representatives are not responsible for personal injury, wear and tear, loss, breakage, theft, vandalism, injury, property damage, expenses, income or loss any loss suffered due to its use of trails, or caused by the risks, dangers and facts of chance associated with the practice of these activities.
5. The Parties agree to the following:
a) the participant has an adequate level of fitness to allow him to participate in activities and events CCPAQ; b) the parties will seek to obtain the necessary information about the activities and the associated risks, in order to understand the scope of this Agreement; c) the participant should respect the regulations imposed by the CCPAQ or other governing body or federating activity and follow official instructions during these activities; d) the participant acknowledges and understands that an activity has inherent risks, regardless of the level of oversight or supervision and the skill level of the participant risks I acknowledge and agree; d) the parties acknowledge having read and understood this agreement, they agreeing to comply voluntarily and acknowledge that it is binding on the contracting parties, their beneficiaries, their executors, administrators and representatives.
6. Furthermore, the parties recognize:
a) they allow the CCPAQ to collect and use personal information relating to the activities of the parties, including, without limitation, the publication of photographs in a newsletter or promotional materials, distribution of photographs, films videos, articles, pictures, statistics, images and results of operations; b) they give the CCPAQ permission to take photographs or films of the contracting parties and use those images and recordings for the promotion of the CCPAQ activities through various media and agree that these images and recordings sound remain the intellectual property of the CCPAQ and waive bringing any lawsuit or seek compensation for the use of images and records used for the purposes mentioned.
Permission to intervene in case of emergency
7. The User authorizes the Nordic Trails, staff, volunteers, contractors, partners and the local emergency services, to practice the necessary care and make the decision to transport me (ambulance, helicopter, or other ) a hospital or community health center, while, if necessary, at its own expense.
NOTE: Google translation. The French version shall prevail in case of discrepancy.